This industrial consortium project analyzes and answers the
- Which global R&D set-up fits our company’s strategy best?
- What should be centralized, what could be offshored?
- How can a new engineering unit in India or China be set up?
- How must interfaces be designed to enable dispersed development?
- What do best-case collaboration processes between internationally dispersed R&D units look like?
international R&D, competence leverage, process integration
Bruker BioSpin GmbH, Endress+Hauser AG, Getrag GmbH & Cie KG,
|start of project||2012|
|end of project||2013|
R&D, offshoring and outsourcing, product and organization
Case study, survey
|profile area||SoM - Business Innovation|