According to the e-Government Strategy released in 2007, the
e-Government Architecture has to support the following main
- Companies handle all communication with the authorities electronically.
- All Swiss authorities have their business processes modernized and communicate among themselves electronically.
- Individuals are enabled to handle the most important cases with the authorities electronically.
- The e-Government architecture is planned by the e-Government Architecture Community and implemented locally by each authority.
- Architectures, which are overlapping/ interfering with the e-Government architecture, are coordinated among the members of the e-Government architecture community.
The Swiss e-Government Architecture Community (SEAC) is the main stakeholder to develop the basis for the e-Government architecture. SEAC is a virtual community; regular electronic communication should take place. Persons from the following organisations can participate:
- Swiss authorities and administration units (Bund, Kantone, Gemeinden etc.)
- Companies and organisations. They must have a strong adherence to e-Government, no fees will be paid.
- Universities and Fachhochschulen.
- Architects from non-governmental business areas such as banking etc.
- Associations (SIK, Städteverband, Gemeindeverband, etc.)
- Representatives from international authorities (UN …)
Main goals of SEAC are:
- Participate actively in the e-Government architecture development process.
- Implement the e-Government architecture within their local responsibility and their local scope.
- Harmonize their local architectures with the local architectures of other community members.
- Exchange architecture results with the colleagues from the community, even if they are of local scope.
- Review artefacts presented to the community and give appropriate feedback.
-Identify the necessity for additional standards and propose this to the community.
- Provide advise to the “e-Government Steuerungsausschuss” and the “e-Government Expertenrat”.
Architecture Community, e-Government
|type||other project type|
|start of project||2008|