|phone||+41 (0)71 224 34 07|
|fax||+41 (0)71 224 39 08|
|post code & city||9000 St. Gallen|
|projects||project entries (9)|
|persons||members of staff (33)|
The Law School is committed to the highest standards.
It is involved in research as well as teaching and offers two programmes of study: traditional law degrees (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Doctor of Law) and an internationally unique combined course of study in Law and Economics (Bachelor’s/Master’s in Law and Economics).
The Law School comprises six institutes and a Competence Centre with over twenty professors and numerous lecturers.
- Institute of European and International Business Law
- Research Institute for Labour Economics and Labour Law
- Research Institute for Information Law
- Research Institute for Legal Sciences (FR-HSG)
- Institute of Public Finance and Fiscal Law
- Institute for Legal Studies and Legal Practice
- Competence Centre for Legal Psychology at IRP-HSG